Bihar ITI Admission 2019
Bihar ITI Admission 2019: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts ITICAT for aspirants willing to find admission at ITI colleges of Bihar state. Interested candidates may register themselves most probably from March 2019 and the test is going to be held in the month of May 2019. The post is a complete explanation regarding Bihar ITICAT 2019 including its application form, eligibility criteria, paper pattern, admit card, result etc.
Bihar ITI Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens are permitted to apply for Bihar ITICAT 2019.
- Candidates should have passed class 10th exam with Math and Science from BSEB or CBSE or equivalent exam with PCM.
- The age of candidates should be minimum 14 years as on 1st August 2019. However, candidates, willing to find admission into Motor Vehicle or Mechanic Tractor trade, they should be minimum 17 years old.
|Sl. No||Events of the Examination||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of beginning of online registration||March 2019|
|2.||Online registration will end||April 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application fee via bank challan||April 2019|
|4.||End date to submit the fee via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking||April 2019|
|5.||End date to submit the form||April 2019|
|6.||Editing in the form can be done||April 2019|
|7.||Printout of the online submitted form along with bank challan and associated enclosures need to be sent via registered or speed post||May 2019|
|8.||1st stage admit card will be accessible from||May 2019|
|9.||Date of entrance exam||May 2019|
Bihar ITI Application Form 2019
Fill up the form online by accessing the official portal of BCECEB. After filling the form, candidates will be asked to make payment of fee and upload necessary images. Once the form will be submitted online, the candidates need to obtain its hard copy and the same needs to be sent to the authority at below provided address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
Bihar ITI Exam Pattern
- There will be only one question paper consisting objective type questions.
- The question paper will include 150 questions of 300 marks.
- Candidates will get 2 marks for each correctly attempted question.
- The test duration will be for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking rule in the test.
There is only one mode of availability of Bihar ITI admit card and that is online. Candidates will be able to download their respective admit card from the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board by entering their registration number and date of birth.
Result and Merit List 2019
Based on candidates’ secured marks in ITICAT, a merit list will get prepared by the respective authority. Candidates will be able to check their secured marks in the exam simply by following the direct link we’ll provide here at the mean time.