Uttar Pradesh (UP) ITI Admission 2019
Uttar Pradesh (UP) ITI Admission 2019: UP ITI entrance test is managed by Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh for aspirants willing to find admission into ITI programmes. The date of availability of UP ITI application from 2019 is 18th June 2019. The post is loaded with all major details regarding UP ITI admission 2019 such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern etc.
News: UP ITI application form released. Scroll down for direct application link.
UP ITI Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility requirements for appearing in UP ITI entrance exam 2019, please have a look:
- Candidates need to complete their high school education to become eligible to find admission into ITI programmes. Appearing candidates are also allowed to apply for the test.
- According to the age requirements, the minimum age of a candidate should be 14 years as on the year of admission.
- There is no upper age criteria set for appearing in UP ITI admission 2019.
Below given dates are for reference purpose only and subject to be changed according to the notification for the year 2019:
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Date of online registration||April 2019|
|2.||Deadline for online registration procedure||May 2019|
|3.||Result will be declared on||To be updated|
UP ITI 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to complete the application formalities by following the official website of Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. Fill up the form by providing only correct entries and submit the same before the mentioned deadline.
After filling the form, candidates need to obtain its printout and put the same into dropbox of any state ITI college.
- Fee for General/OBC category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Fee for ST/ SC Category candidates: Rs.150/-
In order to check out the UP ITI 2019 result, candidates are required to visit the official web portal of Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad , Uttar Pradesh and click the direct link specified for the result. Upon clicking this link, candidates will be asked to provide their roll number and date of birth. After entering these information, candidates will be able to check their result.