NCHMCT JEE 2020: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility
NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to select the candidates for admission into different institutes of hotel management all across the country. Admission will be granted into B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration (B.Sc. (HHA)) and ten other structured courses. Interested candidates will be able to fill and submit their application form in online mode. It is notified that the forms will be released by 1st January 2020. This test will be a national level test and will be conducted on 25th April 2020.
News: Access NCHMCT JEE application form from 1st January 2020 onwards. The exam is proposed to be held on 25th April 2020.
NCHMCET JEE 2020 Major Highlights
- The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- Applicants must complete all the steps related to the application process within the given time limit or else it will get rejected.
- NTA will also release the answer and recorded response and the candidates can submit their grievances, if any, for the same.
- Candidates are advised to check their SMS/ e-mails and should keep visiting the information brochure regularly for latest updates.
NCHMCT Important Dates 2020
The official dates for NCHMCT JEE 2020 are provided in the table below and have been updated according to the official announcement.
|Availability of online application form||1st January 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||29th Feb 2020|
|Issue of admit card||1st April 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||25th April 2020|
|Display of recorded responses and answer keys for inviting challenges||Yet to be notified|
|Declaration of result||10th May 2020|
|Beginning of counseling process||Yet to be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2020
|Academic qualification||A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the core/elective/functional subjects is required.|
|Age limit||For General and OBC candidates, the upper age limit will be 25 years and for SC/ ST candidates, this limit will be 28 years as on 1st July 2020.|
|Physical fitness||All the qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical classes as required in the course from a Registered Medical Practitioner.|
NCHMCET JEE Application Form 2020
Candidates will be able to apply online for NCHMCT JEE in online mode by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in. The applicants are suggested to keep all the important documents such as scanned photograph, signature, email id, debit/ credit card details, etc ready before applying for the entrance test. Application form can be filled by the candidates either in one go or in multiple steps.
- The candidates will have to register themselves by providing basic details, creating a password and selecting and answering a security question.
- An application number will be generated after the candidate submits the registration details successfully.
- Using the system generated application number and password the candidates can obtain the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates should provide their rest personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of candidates will also be uploaded in the application.
- The last step in the application process will be submission of application form along with the prescribed application fee.
- After successful submission, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form in case of further reference.
- The candidates can make payment of application fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-Challan.
- Application fee or general/ OBC- NCL candidates will be Rs. 800/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates.
- Once submitted, no request for refund of application fee will be entertained.
Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2020 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Computer based test
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Language of question paper: English and Hindi both
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be given for each right answer
- Negative marking: -1 mark will be given for each wrong answer
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude||30||120|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30||120|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||120|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50||200|
- Admit card will be published on the official website of NTA as per the given schedule.
- A hard copy of the admit card, a photo identity proof, one passport size photograph and PWD certificate (if applicable) must be carried to the exam center.
- Candidates reporting to the exam center without any of these documents will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
- The candidates must note that no admit card will be sent to them through post or courier and will only be released online.
- Admit card must be presented in front of invigilator when asked for verification.
- After the exam is conducted, the NTA will display answer keys & recorded responses on the official website.
- The candidates not satisfied with the answer keys and recorded responses can challenge the same by filling an online application form.
- A processing charge of Rs. 1000/- per question will also be applicable and can be paid by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- No request regarding the same will be accepted after the result is declared.
- The NCHMCT JEE 2020 result will be complied on the basis of the final keys.
- Result of the entrance test will be announced on the NTA’s website www.ntanchm.nic.in hopefully in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates will also be able to download their score card form the official website.
- No provision for rechecking or re-evaluating the score will be provided to the candidates.