IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2019: Application Fee, How to Apply?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will soon release the admission notification for January 2019 session. Below I’ve provided all the instructions should be followed by candidates to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed entrance test 2019 successfully.
Candidates will be eligible for getting admission based on their performance in the entrance test. There are no any alternative methods to get admitted into B.Ed programme.
- Candidates are required to submit their filled-in application form along with attested copies of documents to the concerned regional center. However, if you have downloaded the form then you have to make payment of Rs.1050/- through demand draft payable at the city of concerned Regional Centre and enclose the same along with the application form.
- You’ll have to provide the appropriate code in the relevant box provided.
- Change in the category code will not be entertained after submission of the entrance test application form.
List of Documents Required to be Submitted at the Time of counselling
- Secondary/Higher Secondary school certificate working as a proof of date of birth along with mark sheet;
- Hal ticket (Original);
- Graduation and post graduation degree and mark sheet;
- Mark sheet and certificate associated with NCTE recognized Teaching programmes completed via face to face mode;
- Category certificate, if applicable;
- Certificate provided by the Institution where the candidate has pursued his/her teacher education programme;
- Affidavit by Student/ Guardian/ Parents;
- Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate, if applicable;
- Original certificate issued from the recognized Secondary/Senior Secondary schools to provide facilities for Practical Work along with Internship, for per the format enclosed.
- Certificate to offer to provide facilities for B.Ed. practical Work including internship;
Your given address must be correct in all its aspects. The University will contact you through this mode. In case you make any sort of changes in your address then you need to inform the regional center about the same.