Haryana ITI Admission 2019
Haryana ITI admission 2019 is administrated by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana. The authority publishes notification every year for the selection of eligible applicants for admission in ITI institutes of Haryana state. It is a great opportunity for the applicants, who have qualified 8th, 10th & 12th standard from any recognized Board of education. If you are also interested in Haryana ITI Admission 2019 then you must check out the important details such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. below in this article.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Application Form
- The applicants have to apply through online mode. They can apply from the official website http://www,haryanaitiadmissions,in.
- All the applicants must have filled the genuine details as required in the application form.
- The applicants also need to pay Rs. 100/- (for reserved categories it will be Rs. 25/-) as application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode via credit/debit card or through internet banking.
- The female applicants will be exempted from application fee.
- The applicants are advised to take the print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Haryana ITI Important Dates 2019
|Examination event name||Tentative dates|
|Opening date for application forms|| |
Will be updated once the official notification is published by Haryana Board
|Closing date for submission of applications|
|Availability of admit cards|
|Declaration of result|
|Date for counseling|
Courses offered through Haryana ITI
|Agro Processing||Architectural Assistant|
|Basic Cosmetology||Book Binder|
|Carpenter||Catering & Hospitality Assistant|
|Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing||Trade Name (Actual)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Craftsman Food Production|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||Data Base System Assistant|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|Dress making Mechanic||Electronics Mechanics|
|Electronics Mech.||Electrician Electronics|
|Electroplater||Fashion design technology|
|Footwear maker||Fire technology & Industrial safety mgmt.|
|Fitter||Forger & Heat Treater|
|Foundryman Technician (Old name Foundry Man)||Hospital Housekeeping information|
|Communication technology system||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|It & ESM ICTSM Instrument Mechanic Interior Decorator & Designing IT Lab Assistant||(Chemical Plant) Lift & Escalator Mechanic (Old Name- Lift Mechanic)|
|Leather Goods Maker||Litho Offset Machine Minder|
|Mechanist Maintenance||Mechanist (Grinder)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Mechanic (Agricultural)|
|Mechanic (Refrigerator & AC)||Mechanic (Tractor)|
- The interested applicants should have qualified 8th standard from any recognized primary school.
- The applicants, who have qualified 10th standard from State or Central Board can also apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2018.
- The applicants wish to apply for Haryana ITI must have attained the age of 14 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the applicants who belong to reserved categories.
- The eligible applicants will be selected for Haryana ITI Admissions 2019 on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the entrance examination & in their academics.
- There will also be other influences while preparing the merit list such as, academics, category, no. of seats available etc.
- There will be 4 rounds of counseling to shortlist the eligible applicants. However, the rounds of counseling might increase if the no. of seats is still vacant.